Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Ahhh, Memories

My friend Cara tagged me on this one.....

Rules: Each player answers the questions about themselves. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people & posts their names, then goes to their blog & leaves them a comment letting them know that they have been tagged & asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you've answered the questions on your blog.

10 YEARS AGO I...

  1. was 19 years old
  2. was living in Kerr Hall and becoming friends with Cara and Tiffany
  3. took a self-defense class to fulfill my PE credit...and had to "fight" Tiffany
  4. was driving around Denton in my 1990 Eclipse...rock on!
  5. met a boy named Aaron...and thought he was kinda cute ;)
5 THINGS ON TODAY'S TO-DO LIST
  1. Meet Tiffany at the Arboretum
  2. Call Christie Elementary
  3. Drive down to Red Oak to have dinner with my family for my Dad's bday
  4. Put the gi-normous pile of clean clothes away that have been sitting on a chair in my closet for a week!
  5. Blog stalk :)
5 THINGS I WOULD DO IF I WERE A MILLIONAIRE
  1. Build a huge house on lots of land
  2. Put enough away to pay for Ava's college
  3. Pay off my parents' house
  4. Save enough to live off of and travel around the world
  5. Give the rest away...to church, March of Dimes and cancer research

5 PLACES I HAVE LIVED

  1. Chi-town, IL
  2. Red Oak
  3. Denton
  4. Little Rock, AR
  5. Frisco
5 JOBS I'VE HAD
  1. sales clerk at Happiness Hallmark :)
  2. teacher in the 2 year old classroom at a daycare
  3. a credit card collections agent...worst job ever!
  4. human resources assistant at Bank of the Ozarks
  5. Kindergarten Teacher...by far my most favorite!!!!
Alright, girls....I don't have enough bloggin' friends, so I'm having to tag some of you again!! :) So... Jannifer, Jessica, Katie, Jammi and Nikki...tag, you're it! I can't wait to read about your trip down memory lane! Have fun!!

3 comments:

Brittany said...

KELLY!
How are you!?! I hope you remember me from High School. I found your blog through Jessica (Grone) Russo. Your little girl is precious and it is good to see you doing so great!
Brittany

jannifergrier said...

How funny! Can you believe you've known Aaron that long? And where you are now?

Nikki said...

I responded (finally) to your tag!! What a nice trip down memory lane...