Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Matt's Rancho Martinez

Is there anything better than Matt's Bob Armstrong dip!?! I think not! {And if you haven't had the Bob...then you're seriously missing out!} Which is why we went to Matt's for my dad's birthday last week. There used to be only one Matt's in the entire Metroplex, and that was in Dallas...but not anymore! Now there's one in Cedar Hill! "Cedar Hill?", you say...yes, I know it's not any closer to us than the one in Dallas...however....my grandmother lives in Cedar Hill and is no less than 2 miles from a new Matt's Rancho Martinez! So that's where we go eat anytime we're down visiting my grandma or my parents...because Red Oak's not far from Matt's either. So now we've gotten pretty much everyone in my family addicted to the Bob... which brings me back to my original point...my dad's birthday dinner. Here are some pictures from our birthday celebration.
By the way, I would like to thank Greg and Katie for introducing us to Matt's...they took us to our first {of many} dinners there. So, Hinckleys, do you think we can convince someone to put a Matt's in Fort Worth? ;)

After dinner, we went to my grandma's house for some cheese cake.
Ava with Granny Sue
...and with Papa Joe
Silly Poppy

4 comments:

Jessica said...

it was so crazy to see you today! email me so we can get together!!! jessica-russo@sbcglobal.net

jannifergrier said...

I have seen that place a lot, but had no idea what is was...I will have to try it now that you say its so good! That's cool--you ran into Jessica? We should have one big reunion play date!

Tiffany said...

Ok did you make Ava's shirt? Love it! Call me when you get a chance!

KatieHinckley said...

I'm working on getting a Matt's and a Snuffer's in this area. Greg tells me on a daily basis how much he misses both of those! I'm glad you guys are enjoying having one convenient for you! Long live the Bob!

A piece of useless Matt's info for ya...they used to have a small buffet type place inside Macy's at the Galleria. Unfortunately we didn't discover it till just before they closed.