Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Pants Off Dance Off

As most everyone knows, my child loves to dance! She loves music and can't help herself... when she hears it, she pretty much always breaks out in a dance. So, we've started a new evening tradition around Casa de Cardwell...Dance Party 2008. Every night, after dinner, we push the furniture out of the way and have our very own dance party. Ava loves it, and...I have to admit... so do I. I think Aaron kinda likes it, too...but don't tell him I said so ;)

2 comments:

jannifergrier said...

I love it! She's so adorable in her little tutu! I am jealous I don't get to dress anyone up in pink!

Tiffany said...

Tutu cute! I love it! I think we need to start a Dance Party at our house. That is a great idea! Madeline loves to dance, but I think Pierson loves it even more!