Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

November 2010

Here I am…trying to catch up again. I went back through my blog last night, and it makes me so sad that I’ve neglected it for so long. I love being able to look back and see what we were up to in our little lives. And I feel terrible that I failed so miserable at documenting this past year (especially my pregnancy.) So, in order for there to be something from November 2010 for me to look back on, I’m back to posting highlights again…at least until I’m caught up. :-)

Our big event in November…Ava’s 4th Birthday!!

We had her birthday party at the Frontiers of Flight Museum in Dallas, and it was so much fun! It was the absolute coolest place, and everyone enjoyed it so much!

Ava’s Blue Angel Birthday Cake (remember the obsession!?)IMG_1369

There was a real Southwest airplane cockpit that you could explore. IMG_1375

Ava and  her cousin River…the Pilot and Co-Pilot IMG_1385

Sweet Makayla and little sister MadisonIMG_1380

ElleIMG_1377

 

My Baby Shower was also in November. Kate was sweet enough to give me a shower since we had zero boy things. She had it a the cutest little Tea Room in Historic Downtown Plano. It was so much fun and Hudson got so much loot!

1006029_0001 1006011_0001 IMG_1410 IMG_1417 IMG_1414 IMG_1415 1006028_0001

And that was our November in a nutshell. =)

No comments: