Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, January 31, 2011

January 2011

Well, January was sort of a crazy month for Team Cardwell. On Hudson’s 3 week birthday, I went to the ER because I literally thought I was dying. Turns out it was my gallbladder, and the doctor said I needed to have surgery to remove it asap…not cool. I’m gonna go ahead and say that my recovery from my c-section wasn’t as painful as the gallbladder surgery. Even though the surgery is laparoscopic, I had 4 incisions that needed to heal. Ugh. Just what every mom with a 3 week old wants. Anyway, our month did get better and thanks to my gallbladder, we have met our out-of-pocket max for the year! Yay!

Here are some pictures from January:

Uncle Sean with his nephew

100_6188

Carly

100_6192 

Mimi came to visit

IMG_1595

Starting to get chubby cheeks

100_6220

Aww, sweet family picture…and Hudson is screaming. That’s pretty much all he did when he was awake for the first 6-8 weeks or so.

100_6245 IMG_0658

Tired Daddy

IMG_0647

No comments: