Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

8 Months

My sweet baby love…how is it that you are already 8 months old?!? You sure are getting big! I am loving every minute of you and your sweet personality, Hudson! You are such a happy baby, and you only fuss if you are tired or hungry.

IMG_0614

You are definitely a mover and a shaker…you never want to sit still or cuddle. The only time I can get you to sit a little still is while you’re having a bottle. You’ve gone from rolling to kind of scooting and any minute now you are going to be a full-on crawler!

IMG_0580

Your laughter just melts my heart! You have the sweetest giggle and when you're really excited you make this crazy noise that I can’t even explain! I’ll definitely have to get it on film! Still no teeth, so I get to enjoy that precious gummy smile for a little bit longer!

 IMG_0620

You have developed quite a little personality and… I’m gonna go ahead and say it…a little temper. If we don’t get you your food fast enough, boy do we hear about it. You are still a great eater, and I’m afraid that we’re going to go broke when you’re a teenager!

IMG_0605

IMG_2218

Oh Huddy, you make me smile everyday. I love being your mommy and I love you!!

No comments: