Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

He's Here!!!

Hudson Dempsey Cardwell was born on Friday, December 17th at 7:55 am. He weighed in at 7 lbs and 2 oz and is 18 1/2 inches long. We are so in love with him already...especially his big sister. She is the very definition of a Baby Hog...which is so incredibly adorable! He is truly an answered prayer and a miracle and we are so happy that God chose us to be his parents!

Here are a few of pictures I took with my phone. More to come soon...promise ;-)




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I recently came across your blog and wanted to take a moment of your time to inquire about any guest posting opportunities that you may have on your blog. I've written an informational and educational article on the importance of early childhood education that I believe your readers of (http://teamcardwell.blogspot.com/) would be interested in.

Thank you in advance for your time and I look forward to hearing back from you.

Emily
epatterson@primroseschools.com