Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 17, 2011

3 months

3 months already!?! Man, time is flying by! This has been the best month so far! Huddy Hud, you have started laughing and "talking" and cooing, and everytime I hear your sweet little voice, it melts my heart! You are starting to show us your personality, and I can tell you are going to be strong willed...just like your big sister. =)


Sweet boy...I want to thank you for finally sleeping through the night. The first 12 weeks were tough, and we all know how mama gets when she doesn't get enough sleep...so thank you so much for figuring out how to sleep through the night! You go down around 10 pm and sleep until about 7:30 or 8 am... which is awesome!! I have to admit, you were always wonderful about eating and going right back to sleep, but man it's nice to sleep 6-7 hours straight!





In honor of your Irish heritage you celebrated your 3 month birthday on St. Paddy's day. =) 



And this is how you felt about not being able celebrate in true Irish style =)


Happy 3 months, Hudson. I can't believe how fast this time has gone, and I'm trying to cherish every minute because I know its just going to go faster and faster. I love you so much!

No comments: