Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Beautiful Bluebonnets

Last Friday I took the kids to a beautiful patch of bluebonnets to get some good pictures. Aaron was at work, so it was just me with both kids. I really didn't think it would be hard...I was wrong. We got there and everything was going pretty good. I got some cute pics with Ava and Hudson, and a sweet lady offered to take pictures for me so I could be in some. And she got a really good one! 

But after that, things went downhill! Ava decided she had to go tee tee and I turned around to find her squatting in the bluebonnets with her skirt pulled down! What the heck!? And in that second, Hudson spit up ALL over himself...all over me...all over my camera...UGH! So I'm trying to balance Huddy, clean up the spit up and get Ava to pull her skirt back up...all the while praying the other people didn't see my daughter in all her glory. I finally got them both back in the car and told Ava she would have to hold it til we got home. Good grief. Our little photo shoot got cut short, and Ava really wanted to go back so she could show Aaron, so we waited until he got home, then we went back. I'm so glad we did because I got some of my favorite pictures ever!

Ava and Huddy

Sweet Big Sister with her Baby Brother

Thank you nice lady for taking a really good picture of my babies and me!!

That girl loves flowers!

Dancing in the bluebonnets

My absolute favorite picture of them...ever! I love every. single. thing. about this picture! 

This is how most of our pictures go...Ava not looking at the camera, Hudson spitting up...and me just smiling away...just hoping that if we take enough, there will surely be 1 good one!

I love this one of Ava...and I LOVE her beautiful blue eyes!

No comments: