Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 17, 2011

4 months

My sweet sweet boy…these last four months have simply flown by. I know I say it every month, and I’ll keep saying it, but I just can’t believe how fast everything is going! This last month has been great. You have started doing so many new things. You just started rolling over from your tummy to your back. It takes you getting really mad about tummy time, but you can finally get yourself flipped over to your back. You also started laughing this month. It’s the sweetest sound I’ve ever heard! And your sister is the one who can get you to laugh the hardest. You are just as smitten with her as she is with you!

IMG_1949

I’m still working on getting you to smile for the camera. The minute I pull it out, your smile disappears…but I’ll catch one…one of these days. =) Your dimples are to die for!

IMG_1957

My sweet little love, you are the sweetest baby! You are totally making up for your early days (and weeks =/) that just about drove me over the edge. Everyone comments on what a happy baby you are! I love you so much!!

  IMG_1545

IMG_1590 

IMG_1720

IMG_1771

IMG_1950

No comments: